Share the Love
It’s been rainy all week in Texas. The timing was spot on to be awarded The Sunshine Blogger Award. ☀️
This award was given by Liz, at My Well-being and Learning Journey. Thank you darling for this gift.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions asked.
- Nominate other bloggers and ask them questions.
- List the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
Here are the questions asked by Liz.
- Are you a city, beach, or country girl? I’m a country girl at heart, but I think of the beach daily.
- If you could choose to live anywhere, where would it be and why? The beach. The sound of the ocean, feeling the breeze, and watching the waves are my Zen.
- Do you have tattoos? I do not, but want some.
- What are your favorite hobbies? Going to Farmer’s Markets and Antiquing.
- After a stressful day, what do you do, to help you relax at the end of the day? I try not to have stressful days, but at the end of the day I enjoy curling up with a good book and a cuppa! 🙂
- Are you a spring, summer, autumn, or winter person? I love all the seasons, but in Texas we go from Summer to two weeks of fall, to Winter with two weeks of Spring, and then Summer again, so I relish Fall and Spring.
- Sweet or savory? Cake with buttercream icing.
Here are my questions for the nominees:
What do you love most about writing?
Why do you write, or Blog on WordPress?
When do you struggle with writing a post?
Where do you see your writing this time next year?
And my nominees are:
Have You Ever Noticed?
In a Messy World
Faith Hope Love Food
Thank you Bloggers for sharing your love and light.