Someday’s You’re Living

My daughter backed her Jeep into my truck.

It was my mistake for leaving it sitting there.

I hadn’t pulled all the way into my side of the driveway. My daughter was with me at the time and I was trying to leave her extra room to get out of the truck. The tree branches are taking over. We forgot it was sitting there when she backed out the following morning. 😦

She was upset, but I wasn’t bothered. It hurt her Jeep more than my truck. Her Jeep is relatively new, and Steve, (my truck) is ten years old.

Walking through the house this morning I noticed it’s time to vacuum. I’m pretty sure I just did a couple of days ago. Big white dog is shedding like a mad dog, but you know what?

He’s worth every hair I walk through.

I’ve dropped the ball on a few things this week, but I’m living. Just living life through the bumps, scrapes and vacuum bag full of dog hair.

A few days later, my daughter still felt guilty for backing into my truck. I told her, “I love you more than Steve.” She gasped and asked, “Was that ever in question?” We both laughed, but there was a day, when she was small, that I wouldn’t have driven him until he was fixed.

Leave evidence that someday’s you’re living.

1. Funny how we grow and change, and things take on more realistic proportions, isn’t it?

It is funny. Growth! πŸ™‚

Love it – That was my last week! I even posted the video on Facebook. πŸ˜€

Thank you darling. It’s a cute video. πŸ˜€

3. Ah, it is the imperfections that make it all so perfect in the end. Wonderful post!

Funny how that works. Thank you Gary.

4. My cats molt all the time, so I have to groom them daily. I love them, they are my babies so people comment about the hair on my clothes, I really do not care the hair is there because they love me and want all the world outside to see they care.

Sad about the cars but best way to deal with it. Nobody was hurt the main thing, love is important.

That’s right darling. We wear the hair as proof of love and having them in our lives. They are cars made of metal and plastic. Easily fixed. πŸ™‚

1. Very true you can replace the cars but not your daughter or your dogs

5. David Davis says:

We have cat hair everywhere.

Right? I feel ya my friend. πŸ™‚