It’s the Climb

Yesterday, while writing  Feel the Music, Lewis Capaldi began singing a cover of the Miley Cyrus song, The Climb. It’s one of my favorite songs and yes, I love Miley. She went through a major growth phase and being a celebrity, we got to watch.

To find our true selves, we need to peel back the layers of life we’ve accumulated. It’s a messy process, but I want to find that woman God wants me to be. She’s in there, on this journey with me.

joelnobis1

This journey is worth it to me.

Enjoy Lewis Capaldi’s version of The Climb.

I do love this song and am with you on this – I am on this journey and finding the person I want to be a little more all the time. I believe what I want for myself and God’s plan are one and the same.

The person you want to be and the person God made you to be collides. Beautiful my darling! I hope it feels like being wrapped in a blanket of contentment. xx

Always working on it!

2. I like the way you express as a messy process to peel the layers we have accumulated. I agree with you.

Thank you darling. xx

3. Lovely song with an important meaning.

Right? Glad you enjoyed it. xx

4. It is hard climb for those who have real intent in finding themselves. Sometimes the mud is deep and sticky. You have to keep working at yourself.

But what does the mud do my darling? Makes you stronger for the next phase of the journey. To not get stuck in the mud, we keep moving forward. Thank you for sharing. xx

1. We learn to slide out of sticky situations