Google Can’t Laugh

I bought the most obnoxious wreath. I had to warn my daughter that my crazy was unleashed and sent her this picture.

wreath

She’s in England and I was going to let it surprise her when she walked up to the front door, but couldn’t resist sharing it.

Today, I’m not sure when she’s coming home. Her flight from England was canceled. I have to let it go and lay it at His feet. God has a plan, I just can’t see it yet.

She messaged me this morning and asked if I was okay. Of course I am, but I told her, “Google doesn’t laugh with me.” (We have a Google Home Mini) My daughter has the app on her phone and she loves reading my history of what I’ve asked. Now, I’m wondering what all I’ve asked! πŸ˜‚

About a week ago, the power went out. I found myself saying, “Hey Google? Is there a wreck nearby?” My daughter just screamed out laughing. We both did. FYI…If the power goes out, little Google Home dies. I’m still laughing while typing this.

crazy

We laugh all the time. It’s not something we try to do, it’s just part of living this life together. It’s fun! When I asked Google, “Hey Google? Can you laugh?”, it said, “Sorry. I haven’t learned that yet.”

Poor Google. You need to learn to laugh.

Dear Team at Google. Google can’t laugh.

Also, I do hope your daughter arrives home safely and in good health as soon as possible.

Thank you Sandy. xx

That is one crazy wreath! This post put a smile on my face … you keep being you! xo

3. Julie Krupp says:

You are totally my kind of crazy! Thank you! May your daughter have a safe, empowering, and joyful redirection of her England experience.

Yay! Kindred spirits are we. Thank you Julie! I love that. ❀

4. Southern Patches says:

Ok I can’t help it I love that wreath. It is showy and over the top!!!! I love it!!!!!

Thank you darling! We like ‘over the top’ in Texas. ❀

5. Judy Kim says:

Awesomely crazy! I like the tiny, white feathered hat, haha, how odd to include it on a wreath! πŸ€—I hope your daughter has a swift return home soon.

Right? The hat with bunny ears is what sold me!!! Thank you darling. God is in control. ❀

Love the wreath; the colors and composition make me smile. Prayers for your daughter to return safe and soon! β™₯οΈπŸ™

Thank you Collette. I’ve never seen so much stuff on a wreath! It’s like the lady who made it decided to use her backed up inventory for Spring! Love it! Thank you for praying with me too. ❀

7. Your wreath shows a kind of crazy filled with passion for Spring. It made me laugh to look at the photo and what on Earth is Barb doing now, yes letting the love flow in a good spirited way.,

It’s my kinda crazy for sure my friend. Happy it made you laugh. Letting the love flow now more than ever! ❀

I remember at Christmas time there were some phrases that would cause Google Home to respond, it was all fun stuff from the North Pole. We need more of that – I have mine programmed to automatically do things but most people don’t do that. It calls me Super Dave when I get home and plays a bugle! It used to be a loon, which always made me laugh.

9. Deb says:

FYI, Alexa can laugh. When asked, she says, β€œSure, I can laugh. Tee hee!”

Hah! They need to record my laugh and use that. It’s so boisterous it scares babies awake, and cause people to stare. πŸ™‚

10. Grace says:

I think your wreath is smile-inducing – and why shouldn’t people smile as they pass your home and see your delightful door decor! Laughter IS the best medicine and one of the great joys of life – Poor Google.

Thank you Grace. I love giving people a smile. Poor Google indeed. πŸ™‚

11. Hahaha…..yes, Google can’t laugh. That is a distinct gift that humans have.
    I love the wreath…😁
    My prayers for your daughter and other travellers. πŸ€—

It really is a gift. Thank you darling. Much love. ❀

12. Liz says:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

πŸ˜‚β€

1. Liz says:

I forgot to add that your wreath is rather unusual. It is crazy. I can see why you could not wait to share with your daughter.

Hahaha…..This lady is a hairdresser, and she made it. I saw it hanging on the door of her salon and asked if I could buy it. It’s wild, but a lot of love was poured into it. Can you tell I’m ready for Spring? Lol

3. Liz says:

It definitely shows spring. πŸ™‚

You gotta love the bunny ears peeking outta the hat.

5. Liz says:

Some time will have been spent on it, making it.

I’ll admit, it’s a little over the top, but that’s who I am. My daughter is quiet and reserved, so I get away with doing things like this wreath.

7. Liz says: