The Coffee Bar

I’ve written quite a bit about coffee, so it seems fitting to highlight the coffee bar, it’s magic, and staying in that magic.

In the post Wide Open Spaces, the coffee bar was dismantled to allow room for a work related project. That was in September and the project was complete mid October, and then it became simply space. I’d walk by and try new things with it, but it always looked cluttered, and nothing seemed to fit. We didn’t know what to call it, and I’d refer to it as ‘what used to be the coffee bar’. That was a weird mouthful of words.

Then, one day my daughter referred to it as, ‘the coffee bar’, and I knew immediately what she was talking about. It was destined to be.

The Coffee Bar

Reassembling it this week, I saw where I crossed the line before. What began as a coffee bar, fell over into a beverage bar and housed coffee and tea. Our hot tea collection has grown this year, so I left it in the kitchen on the tea cart. Everything on the coffee bar relates only to coffee, well, except for the flowers. 😊 The top level remains empty for creative space.

Life is tricky, and we need to stay in our magic. Tell me a magical part of your life. I missed the coffee bar whenever I walked by and saw it empty. Now, I get to stand there once again and feel the magic of the coffee bar.

1. Hi Barb,
    Wishing you a blessed Christmas! ♥♥

Thank you Ana!!! Wishing you a blessed Christmas and new year filled with peace, love and joy. 💖

2. AKwafrigeria says:

Great post ❤️

Thank you much! 💖

1. AKwafrigeria says:

You are most welcome ❤️

3. I LOVE the coffee bar! Well, the coffee prep is a magical part of my day, too, but better yet is my journaling time each morning, curled up with that coffee, Jazzy, and a dawning day. It’s my dream time.

Thank you my friend. It’s indeed a magical time of day. I hope you have a Merry Christmas! 💖

1. And a wonderful Christmas (and New Year!) to you, too. 🎄😘

Thank you lovely. xx

4. Hi Barb,
    I love your coffee bar! It looks like the coffee will taste much better in that set up.
    Blessings to you! ♥♥

5. LA says:

The magical part of my life is having small joys and routines and goals that I revisit. I make sure I have something to look forward to every day, even if it’s a cup of tea and a chapter of a book

That’s wonderful LA. To make sure you have something to look forward to is an excellent plan. It’s too easy to take the little things for granted.