I was nominated for The Sunshine Blogger award.
Thank you Gary, for the nomination.
I’m grateful each time someone nominates me, but it pains me to write a Blog that long in response, so the buck usually stops here. 🙂
If I type over 600 words in a post, I begin to hyperventilate, but I want to share his Blog.
Gary inspires me. A couple of months ago, he lost everything in a fire that ran through his town. I always tell myself, “Things can be replaced”, but it would still be devastating to lose every little thing.
He has not moaned, or whined about it. Instead he’s in a mellow space, and closer than ever to God.
Gary is a fine example by sharing what’s on his heart, that God does bring beauty from ashes.
The community of WordPress is a special place.
We lift each other up, and love on one another with comments. Andy here recently nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger award. This is my way of saying thank you. To introduce him to you by sharing his work to my WordPress family.
I love what Andy says about the comparison game. “The only way to win… is not to play.” Thank you Andy for the nomination, and sharing your wisdom. xx
It’s been rainy all week in Texas. The timing was spot on to be awarded The Sunshine Blogger Award. ☀️
This award was given by Liz, at My Well-being and Learning Journey. Thank you darling for this gift.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions asked.
- Nominate other bloggers and ask them questions.
- List the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
Here are the questions asked by Liz.
- Are you a city, beach, or country girl? I’m a country girl at heart, but I think of the beach daily.
- If you could choose to live anywhere, where would it be and why? The beach. The sound of the ocean, feeling the breeze, and watching the waves are my Zen.
- Do you have tattoos? I do not, but want some.
- What are your favorite hobbies? Going to Farmer’s Markets and Antiquing.
- After a stressful day, what do you do, to help you relax at the end of the day? I try not to have stressful days, but at the end of the day I enjoy curling up with a good book and a cuppa! 🙂
- Are you a spring, summer, autumn, or winter person? I love all the seasons, but in Texas we go from Summer to two weeks of fall, to Winter with two weeks of Spring, and then Summer again, so I relish Fall and Spring.
- Sweet or savory? Cake with buttercream icing.
Here are my questions for the nominees:
What do you love most about writing?
Why do you write, or Blog on WordPress?
When do you struggle with writing a post?
Where do you see your writing this time next year?
And my nominees are:
Have You Ever Noticed?
In a Messy World
Faith Hope Love Food
Thank you Bloggers for sharing your love and light.