I want to share a Blog with you.
I’ve followed this woman for years, and she has no idea the impact she’s had on my life. I found her during my Breast Cancer Journey, but she was ahead of me. Reading her posts gave me an idea of what to expect. Then, she just sopped writing.
She took a two year break.
She returned this year, and so did Cancer.
Her post this morning revealed her hair falling out from the Chemo. That is a feeling that doesn’t leave. You wake up to a pillow covered in hair, and head straight to the shower, but then the water hits your head, and the hair continues falling out, clinging to your dampened skin like plastic wrap.
It’s horrendous! The shower doesn’t wash it away!
I feel like she needs some love today.
I don’t think she’s ever responded to my comments, so don’t be offended if your comment receives no reply. She doesn’t have many followers, but her writing is wrapped in beauty. Let’s take a moment, and wrap our virtual arms around Call Me Katniss.
PS. You can also click here to view her Blog.
It’s been rainy all week in Texas. The timing was spot on to be awarded The Sunshine Blogger Award. ☀️
This award was given by Liz, at My Well-being and Learning Journey. Thank you darling for this gift.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions asked.
- Nominate other bloggers and ask them questions.
- List the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
Here are the questions asked by Liz.
- Are you a city, beach, or country girl? I’m a country girl at heart, but I think of the beach daily.
- If you could choose to live anywhere, where would it be and why? The beach. The sound of the ocean, feeling the breeze, and watching the waves are my Zen.
- Do you have tattoos? I do not, but want some.
- What are your favorite hobbies? Going to Farmer’s Markets and Antiquing.
- After a stressful day, what do you do, to help you relax at the end of the day? I try not to have stressful days, but at the end of the day I enjoy curling up with a good book and a cuppa! 🙂
- Are you a spring, summer, autumn, or winter person? I love all the seasons, but in Texas we go from Summer to two weeks of fall, to Winter with two weeks of Spring, and then Summer again, so I relish Fall and Spring.
- Sweet or savory? Cake with buttercream icing.
Here are my questions for the nominees:
What do you love most about writing?
Why do you write, or Blog on WordPress?
When do you struggle with writing a post?
Where do you see your writing this time next year?
And my nominees are:
Have You Ever Noticed?
In a Messy World
Faith Hope Love Food
Thank you Bloggers for sharing your love and light.